Kee Safety LLC in partnership with Portal International LLC has the ability to supply off the shelf anodised KEE LITE handrails and guardrails.
Anodising our standard KEE LITE tubular fittings and tube provides the extra corrosion protection needed for the harsh environments like the Middle East. Portal International LLC specialises in aluminium grating and has its own in-house anodising plant.
Benefits of Anodising:
- Durability. Most anodised products have an extremely long life span and offer significant economic advantages through maintenance and operating savings. Anodising is a reacted finish that is integrated with the underlying aluminium for total bonding and unmatched adhesion.
- Colour Stability. Exterior anodic coatings provide good stability to ultraviolet rays, do not chip or peel, and are easily repeatable.
- Easy Maintenance. Scars and wear from handling, installation, frequent surface dirt cleaning and usage are virtually non-existent. Rinsing or mild soap and water cleaning usually will restore an anodised surface to its original appearance. Mild abrasive cleaners can be used for more difficult deposits.
- Cost Effective. A lower initial finishing cost combines with lower maintenance costs offers greater long-term value.
- Health and Safety. Anodising is a relatively safe process to apply. An anodised finish is chemically stable, will not decompose; is non-toxic; and is heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminium (1,221 degrees F). Since the anodising process is a reinforcement of a naturally occurring oxide process, it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products.
Un-anodised Aluminium Handrail erected at a project approximately 7 years ago.
An anodised Kee Lite aluminium guardrail installed on a project at Abu Dhabi over 8 years ago (25 microns).
Please click on links below to see more Kee Safety’s projects where KEE LITE Anodised Aluminium handrails were installed: